When you wait for a whole hour at the doctor's for a literally 6 minutes job, and then just as you go towards your home you burst into crying for no apparent reason, something's not right...
I couldn't sleep at all last night, too. I had the worst nightmares and keep waking up with sore feet. It's so sad to wake up to a nightmare and have no one in the house to talk to.. I just opened the laptop and watched, for the fourth time, Despicable Me. Then I slept for about an hour until I had to wake up.
But spinning class was amazing, it really fix my mood :)
...........................................
For Wednesday:
Wake up at 8.15. Go to university, laptop, books! Coffee at class. Spend four hours at library for English essay (finish it maybe??) and then 4pm-6pm Biochemistry lesson. Find something to eat(salad OR whole wheat sandwich). Coffee with the girls -look happy. Pick up laundry, go home and study. Apples or boiled egg for dinner.
p.s. shopping was blah, too. I just got a nice anklet
and a cream lace vest
Hi!
ReplyDeleteUgh, no crying :S ...You're right, that's not a good sign. Try to hold on to the positive things in life ...I know, easier said than done, but try. :)
Wiiie, I loves loves loves Despicable Me!! <3
Hope tomorrow will be better!!
Hope you are feeling better tomorrow lovely.
ReplyDeletePs/ Love the thinspo, just beautiful.
I'm sorry you weren't feeling well today. Great job on the intake, though!
ReplyDelete