I missed you so much.. but it was impossible to blog from my iphone -believe me I tried- and I didn't have my laptop.
I had a GREAT time, I loved New York, I adored Boston! Very beautiful parks, tulips, cupcakes, cupcakes, cupcakes (!), stylish boys and of course the stunning MoMA!
Yes I loved it all! I wish I could live at some point of my life there. Study maybe? or even work.
Of course eating all these new things my friends demanded to taste, I got really afraid of ruining it all.. I couldn't resist to cupcakes since here there are well, any. So I probably had one each day. Coming back to my hometown the first thing I did was to weight myself. (that's a lie, first I slept A LOT!) So it showed 57.5 and I was quite disappointed but also relieved I didn't gain too much.
I knew though that my scale back home has a small difference, so I waited to see what that one would show. Two of my aunts insisted I should gain some weight and that I look skinnier than Christmas so I was quite confused.
Anyway this morning the scale showed 55.1
I really cannot describe you how happy I am. I had a wonderful two weeks AND I lost two kilos, which I intend to make three cause I am officially on a summer diet!
So that was my news!!! I can't wait to read yours!
that's a happy moment from Soho :)
Jamba juice and new swimming suit!
Sounds like you had an amazing time :) and well done on your loss. Take care sweetheart x
ReplyDeleteAwh yay! I'm so happy you had a blast and the 2 kilos! Are you jokingggg! Like freaking cherry on top (:
ReplyDeletexxo
Welcome back! It's wonderful that you had a great time. And congrats on the loss! You're just amazing, losing weight on holiday like that.
ReplyDeleteSummer diet yes please!
ReplyDeleteGlad you had a great time, defo move to new york, it's beautiful!
I have a friend who's moving to Princeton, I'm mega jealous. <3
so glad you had such a wonderful time!
ReplyDeleteand well done on your weight loss!
i love seeing happy posts like this :)
xxxx
Hooray! Super job on the loss! And you deserve everyone of those cupcakes! Sounds like you had a blast!
ReplyDeleteSounds like you had an amazing time :)
ReplyDeleteOne day I want to travel to New York and experience life there.
and congrats on the loss. that's great :)
xxx
It really does sound like you had a terrific time! I'm kinda jealous ;)
ReplyDeleteand to be eating a cupcake a day and you manage to lose weight, that's amazing!!! You deserve it all though.
This post is making me want to jump on a plane right this second.
Love Anafly
xxx