Obviously they didn't see my situation backfire.. I couldn't sleep thinking my scale might show false numbers. I went to a drug store and weighted myself and then went home to my scale and it showed the same. So I'm pretty sure it's not broken -yet.
Anyway, different topic--> English teacher decided a month before exams to give us an essay with matching presentation to prepare. How nice of her. Theme? Anything related to Biology. She acts kinda bitchy cause no one wants to attend her class.
So after a short thinking I decided to do heart attacks. I don't know why, I hope the others will find it interesting. I bet there will be lots of cancers, HIV viruses, environmental pollution themes so I wanted something more unique. What do you think?
And just for you (I'm so nice), because I haven't wined for a while here:
I'm never going to find a new boyfriend. Period.
Good luck on the presentation! I'm sure tons of people will find it interesting.
ReplyDelete