Saturday, 7 May 2011

Seriously, who is worth it?

Such a blah day. And lonely. Even if I don't feel lonely, I force myself to. Stupid music, the fact that my mood swings from black to white within seconds along with emotional songs have really affected me. Yes, I even binged a little.

But on another (yet related) topic how does everyone feel the urge to prove me there is love? How dare they? I haven't seen any love, obviously haven't let myself feel it and I'm pretty sure it's all a lie. Everyone who knows me relates me with the girl from "500 Days of Summer". With Summer, yes. And I can even relate to her myself. I'm not a slut I'm just very pro to the all "why bother?" situation. I don't want to get hurt over bullshit.

Complicated situations, mean people, liars, cheaters, other really moody people and the damaged ones. That's who are out there. Why try to "give your heart" to someone like this?
And why would someone sane trust me with his heart? Anyone who tried in the past (3, maybe 4 guys) got theirs smashed in little pieces. Of course I was really sorry afterwards, but a disaster it was.

I'm just asking in general, WHY BOTHER?

this is what I'm talking about..

2 comments:

  1. It sneaks up on you in strange ways. I was broken and cynical, and gradually love wore me down. It's weird to think about, but I believe in it. I also believe that there are many kinds of love though. I hope all is well doll, sending loves

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes, most of the time, you don't realise you're bothering until your heart smashes into a truck.
    I haven't seen 500 days of summer. I think it will be on my post-exam todo list. x

    ReplyDelete