So I've spent over a year and a half of my life trying to reach 54, the magic number where everything could start getting better.. It was so fucking difficult and always ended up 58. If you are following me since September maybe you remember my health problem back then. Devastated I was..
And now I come back from a beautiful trip with 55 as a present. It was quite given to me, I didn't fight for it, it seems. Therefore I fear that it will go away and I will gain 58 tomorrow. Crazy I know.. So now 54 isn't enough -obviously, it was never enough, it was a start.
This morning I was 54.1 kilos OR 119 pounds. That gives me a BMI of 20.1 and in order to loose a whole bmi point I have to be 51. New goal? YES.
How much time?
Let's give me a whole summer cause I will really miss my boobs after this :p
Oh darling, I know it's very hypocritical of me to say this but even though I'm glad you're setting yourself a new goal this reminds me so much of me... it can start off with "oh, I'll only lose 2 or 3 kilos, then I'll be happy." and soon you're losing so much weight that you're in the dangerously underweight zone.
ReplyDeleteI just want you to be careful, happy, healthy and safe.
I wish you all the best,
Anafly xxx
Hi!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the reached goal but if you want to, keep pushing! Just be careful and take it somewhat slow just to make it easier on your body and to avoid the Yo-yo effect.
Be strong! :D ...and say bye bye to boobs :P
I agree with you in relation to the first part!
ReplyDeleteI hope you reach your new goal! Good luck honey!