The thing is that each time I hop on it can show from 53.8 to 54.7 and that drives me crazy. It's broken, right? I changed batteries but it happens again. I don't know why but I'm too scared it's broken and I'm like 58 again...
The only thing that keeps me from crying is that my old Volcom black pants suit me! So that is a good thing, I've missed them so much, so many nice times :)
On the radio they talk about sandwiches. Oh!
I had the same problem with my scale. I bought a new one. I'm 4 pounds heavier. It sucked but it was a good wake up call too. If I were you I would buy a new one.
ReplyDeleteThose digital scales can be weird. I ended up getting a plain old rotary one. I stopped trusting scales that need batteries. ;)
ReplyDeletexoxo
Hey Honey.
ReplyDeleteI am back and gonng response to your blog.
Every Scale is diffrent but thats the truth. the easierst way to found out if the scale is correct just put a water 1 litre bottle on the scale
if the scale shows 1kg the scale is correct.
***
http://beautiful-lunacy.blogspot.com
Uf, scales. None of them seem to be accurate. My digital one fluctuates each time I get on, and the analog one always reads me three or four pounds lighter than the digital one. It's ridiculous! In this day and age, no one can make an affordable and accurate scale.
ReplyDeleteI'm lucky that my scale is pretty accurate. I know you are not supposed to weigh every day but I do and the last three days have been exactly the same and before that it was pretty close to that. I guess I'm just lucky.
ReplyDelete~Sarah~