Two hours ago, I booked tickets for The Killers concert this June at London! Oh, the happiness.. and they are with Kaiser Chiefs,too!! I am looking so freaking forward to it!
SO if anybody of you are going to be at Hyde Park let me know :)
the killers are AMAZING live! have a fantastic time, i wish i could go! was meant to be going to london in june, and was going to go but sadly the date got moved to aug so no killers:( ahaha have fun <3
Im glad that you have something to get excited about :) Sounds awesome!
ReplyDeleteSO wish I was going :) Cant wait to hear all about it! x x
Congrats! Sounds like it will be a good concert!
ReplyDeletethe killers are AMAZING live! have a fantastic time, i wish i could go! was meant to be going to london in june, and was going to go but sadly the date got moved to aug so no killers:( ahaha have fun <3
ReplyDelete