Wednesday, 15 September 2010

Yoga tonight wootwoot!

First of all, I'm better.
Thank you so much girls! I was so happy to see all that comments with advice! So I did it all: I had non caffeine teas, I tried to breathe deeply and slowly, I slept for 11 hours (made it!!) and took a nice long hot bath this morning. I feel better, indeed.

I don't have much to say. This morning the scale showed 56.4 so no news. I find it so difficult to cope with the numbers (and this is no news too).
Oh, I have new neighbours. One girl on the first floor and one on the second. I believe they're friends.. If I got it right, they both must be 18.
So welcome and please don't make any noise :)

I was so glad to find this photo! My legs do the same thing (are thinner upwards and muscle-er downwards) cause of all the swimming and exercising and I always feel so bad about them..
It's not that bad on her, though.



6 comments:

  1. I'm so glad to hear your feeling better! :)
    I know what you mean about the legs- I have huge muscles from exercise too. Her calves don't look too bad though, so maybe there's hope yet? Keep at it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so so glad you're feeling better my dear :-) H x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh thankfully you´re feeling any better!!
    I think her legs are beautiful, if I would have thin legs like that than bring on those muscles!

    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay for feeling better! my legs are also really muscly - genetics unfortunately..my mum is exactly the same. i'm deathly afraid of doing too much high resistance cardio or weights in case my muscles get bigger! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, good luck with the new neighbours!
    Also, I'm so glad you're feeling better!
    <3

    ReplyDelete