Yesterday was my first time since May and I was truly afraid I wouldn't make it to the end. Apparently some things have changed and it was the Power Yoga class but I did just fine! I managed to turn with my hands -anyway to do the position- before the instructor came to help me, as she did with the others, so I am officially back on track!!
Yes, you can say I'm much excited :)
the best part is that the classes are Monday-Wednesday-Friday at 9 pm, so by the time I finish it will be long past my eating hours! And of course I must not eat before the class.. Today the scale showed 56.2 already.
Of course this morning I didn't have much energy to find my ringing phone or what, but it's ok. I decided to eat my meal of the day until 2 pm every day so the rest of it can be fruits and vegetables. So this morning at 11 I was so SO hungry and ordered a grilled vegetables& mozzarella sandwich -oh, cute delivery boys make my day! And that will be it.. I have to study and I simply can't with an empty stomach, not when everyone at the study room is looking at me when my stomach goes grrrrr.
Oh I have also disabled the stupid word verification from comments, I get so mad about it so I thought to make it easier, there is no point of writing dyslexic words along with the comments.
And yes gym is a major confident boost!
As long as I don't bump into my ex, I love the gym and it's hotties hahaha!!
*have a nice day you all

No comments:
Post a Comment