Well I appreciate your good comments on my last photo, although I don't believe these legs are skinny. Because they're not. And today they are no good too, cause of yesterday's night running. I find it so difficult to loose weight, especially because today my intake was about 5000 cals. Or more.
Great, right?
Let's talk about make up. Since we are all girls round here I could really use some help. So I am not much of a make up fan. My make up (day or night) consists of a blush, some mascara, a mat cherry lipstick and some make-up if my skin looks really awful. Of course I have two cases full of pencils and eye shadows that I hardly ever use. Such a same.
I don't always put on all these things, but I never leave the house without some mascara. So I need your opinions. I'm thinking about buying the Chanel Inimitable mascara. I've heard it's very good but it's a bit pricey so I have doubts. Luckily I'm out of blush too so I'm getting the Givenchy powder blush Loving pink which I already use and loving it.
*What do you use for your make up?
Oh, and since this is a beauty post, I really love perfumes!! I love smelling different at certain occasions. My favourite is Chanel Coco Mademoiselle but I also have Juicy from Juicy Couture and Victoria's Secret Noir. Each and every one of them reminds me of different things. And my mom told me she got me from duty free Lola from Marc Jacob. I went to a store to smell it and it was quite flower-ish. I hope it smells good on me cause I like more "heavy" tones.
As you can see I invest money on perfumes. It's the only thing I like spending money on.
*What are your favourite perfumes?

I'm not much of a make-up person usually.
ReplyDeleteMost days I have a bit of mascara, eyeliner and chapstick.
but when I go out I might wear lipstick or liquid eyeliner
I'd say dont buy the mascara, it'd be a waste :/ You could buy more perfume XD
I love perfume too :D I dont have much but I love the ones I have (no idea what theyre called though)
<3
i'm pretty lazy w makeup...just some concealer for those blasted pimples! when i go out i add foundation, blush and some mascara. i have lola!! it's awesome. you can't really smell it on yourself but ppl always say i smell good so it must project! xx
ReplyDeleteI am not a makeup person. My brother comments that I could be prettier with it. Make up is not my thing.
ReplyDeletei try to be lazy with makeup! but every morning i feel the urge to smear pancake makeup on my ugly face and then settle it all with lots and lots of powder. lol. dont be like me. keep it natural. thats always the best look.
ReplyDeletemascara is of course the best everrrr! idk why, but when it comes to eyes i am addicted to maybelline :P
i also love juicy couture!! like all of them haha
right now i wear Princess by Vera Wang...but I've liked others better. still pretty good and feminine.
xoxox
Ohhh, I love makeup. I always wear it. Not too sure about the mascara. Usually I have just cheap makeup. It works kind of the same. :)
ReplyDeleteAnddd, my favourite perfume at the moment is Ralf Lauren - Hot. This will probably change soon though!
<3
Usually just some blusher and some powder, too lazy for mascara in the fall :)
ReplyDeleteLook horrible with or without makeup anyway you yeah hahaha.
I am totally in love with my ChloƩ perfume though :) that's an everday must.
Love, x
I only saw your previous post picture now, it looks fantastic, your legs are totally skinny!
ReplyDeleteI was a late bloomer at the make up thing but now I can't leave home without some make up and lip gloss. Otherwise I get comments on how tired and sick I look.
Perfume wise : femme by hugo boss :D
much love
xxx
I love Princess by Vera Wang and Hilary Duff's With Love..
ReplyDeleteAnd my face makeup like foundation and blush are always drugstore I'd rather spend my money on nail polish and boots (: