Monday, 6 September 2010

I would like a kiss, thank you.

First I want to thank you, really, for commenting on my last post. I know I can be super dramatic sometimes. It means a lot to me that you comment and read my blog.
So I actually don't have sth to say right now, I took some pills -maybe all together- and feel quite dizzy. No worries. I had some chicken with mushrooms I made myself and some yogurt. I now need coffee but have to go to the supermarket first. That will take a while. Shit.

-do you know the band Bullet for my Valentine? well if you do, I recently watched their video clip for "Tears don't Fall" -I'm not much of a video clip lover, I prefer just music- and I loved it! I can totally relate with the brunette..and she was just amazing at the end -humour is essential sometimes.

Anyway I decided to post some amazing thispo :
..I personally think they're some of the best, but I would appreciate your opinions as well..













6 comments:

  1. Love your thinspo <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the No food or drink past this point pic! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. <3 love that last shot. beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why did you take pills?
    Cute thinspo. I liked the "no food or drink past this point" pic. it made me laugh (:
    XX Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha I love that video :)but I'm over BFMV because they were supposed to play at this concert and then last minute they cancelled. plus they're a bit too screamy for me.

    cool pictures, number 3 is my favourite!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete