I am extremely bipolar and I can't talk to anyone else sometimes. Sometimes you know you sound crazy and you don't need help because it will only make matters worse.
I just got back from my yoga class and I am calm.. as calm as I can be, studying BioChemistry, painting my nails and posting. Oh, did you know that if you put the nail polish in the fridge it lasts longer and better?? It works, I'm telling you. My fridge is empty anyway.. There are like 5 huge bottles of water in there, 2 kiwis, 3 peaches and 3 cucumbers. Oh, and 2 diet cokes.
So apparently the guy that I barely cried for last night (okay, he wasn't the only reason obviously) decided to text me today. I mean come on, you will drive me crazy!! An actual cellphone text -this makes me wonder since everyone here uses Facebook. Anyway of course am I not in the mood for him right now, I mean we tried last year and we just can't be together. I mean not a single thing in common. So I just sent another guy away, the same time I'm complaining for being single.
Go me.
I'm going to my hometown on Thursday. Again, I don't know how to feel. And then I will come back with my mom. What a joy :)
Now let's go back to yoga. Of course there is this rumour that yoga girls are hot -round here at least. And I get many looks when I'm going home with the tights and the yoga mat. As pathetic as it may sound, I like it. I know my legs are really toned and it looks okay. I mean I can wear a tight and get away with it. But I really really want to be the skinny girl with the tights. They always think I am the instructor, outside of the gym.
Damn I'm not.
I now should probably (oh it's spelled THAT way, I always thought it was propably..) leave you now, I have to paint my right hand's nails, too!
hehe oh what i would give to be the 'hot yoga girl', i'm just the freak who is always in the gym and has muscles like a man :) hehee have fun painting your nails :) H x
ReplyDeleteOh thanks for the nailpolish tip! It´s so horrible when it gets all like this thick sirup thing, ugh.
ReplyDeleteI would cut off my right hand to be the hot freak in yoga class. I would, this is all that matters right now, to me, at least.
Hopefully you´re okay, I really like reading your blogs you sound like an awesome person.
:)
Love, x
haha go 'hot yoga girl'! looking like the instructor is definitely a good thing xx
ReplyDeleteHaha, my friged is turned of and filled with shoes and magasines :)
ReplyDeleteIm going to my first Yoga class tomorrow, or its power yoga :)Cant wait ..