Saturday, 18 September 2010

Ring any bells??

Thumbs up for the weird dreams that come true..
of course luckily only one out of the 3 stupid complicated dreams I saw last night came sort of true. And yes, I will handle that, too. I'm used to fucked up things lately, so no worries..

Blah post cause I really want chocolate right now, so it's better to type than eat. Not that there is any chocolate around here. But I might get nasty and put my shoes on.
Noooo.. the only time I'm putting my shoes on is at 8.30 when I'm going running.
It's still 6..

Speaking of shoes and because of my last post about legs etc I decided to put up here a picture. I don't really like putting photos of me for multiple reasons so obviously my face doesn't show. And I also made it black&white, you already know I adore this style of photos.

So here you can see my soon-to-be bedroom, my straightener, some of my shoes (lindsay, I haven't thought of turning my fridge into a closet, but this is kinda full so why not? lol) and my legs. Oh, I want skinny skinny legs......
oh, yes..you can also see my small boobs haha, sorry about that :)



8 comments:

  1. Aww so sweet that you mentioned me in you post darling <3 Its always wonderful to have have a "shoe-friged". Oh i just painted my nails in the colar " im a saint" so now it kind of matches you blog haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful thin legs- gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. you DO have skinny skinny legs girl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Honey if I could have your legs I would be the happiest girl in the world.
    #Jealous.

    You deserve it though! :) X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, you're lovely! Thanks for sharing.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. you're legs are awsome! that really makes me jelous. and you're amazing too))

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want your legs! *pause* I mean I think you're legs are gorgeous :3 I'm jelous <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. good girl > You can do it.
    Stay strong.

    ReplyDelete