Everything around me seemed to move with the speed of sound, stupid wine last night with a empty stomach & stupid panic attack after that. Went to the scale and told to myself "okay now don't panic you know it's that time of the month when you are angry at everyone and the scale is angry at you, so be prepared".
And the scale showed 56.1 how HAPPY can I be today?? Oh, I really want to reach 55+ by this weekend. :D
Anyway I made an awesome coffee (yeah I can get pretty excited about coffees) and now I'm reading some blogs before I start Biology.
Yesterday here we had a tupical autumn afternoon, with the first huge rain and cold wind, oh I love this kind of weather!! Knitwear, coats, boots (still looking for the perfect ones). I'm thinking about online shopping sometime cause I really cannot find sth I like around here. Topshop, of course. Me and Topshop have a strong bond haha, our relationship has reached the next level, even though there aren't stores here. Of course I mean the Oxford Circus Topshop at London. True love- it never lets me down!
Congrats on the loss :) you're defo strong enough to reach 55+ by the weekend too. I love topshop! Think my whole wardrobe is all from there actually lol. Stay strong x
ReplyDeletetopshop is amazing! went to london in the hols and spent an obscene amount of money there. still in debt because of it but totally worth it! x
ReplyDeleteHaha. So different! Down in Australia, we're really looking forward to Summer!
ReplyDeleteAnyway, I'm glad you're feeling so happy, lovely.
<3
topshop is amazing <3
ReplyDeletewww.somethingmagicalcouldhappen.blogspot.com
Oh I love topshop as well, and online shopping is a must for me. Onlines the only place I can find unique things no one in my town already owns (:
ReplyDelete