Wednesday, 8 September 2010

happy 20s, you little watermellon. oh, and fuck u

The 8 of September has finally come. Wow so many dreams for this day, actually not for the day but what could have happened until this day.
Well to be ohnest, nothing went quite as I had expected. And -I guess- that's fine.

Repeat after me: ALWAYS TO HOPE- NEVER EXPECT.

I will not spend this post admitting all these stupid dreams, but let me just say that I used to be down on earth once. I shall be again. My fish isn't eating again and I'm too afraid he will soon die.. I don't know why I have that feeling, every morning I go check the bowl to see if he's moving.
He is, for now.

I hate me when I'm not strong. The sweet cold blooded AnnaM who makes girls hate her with passion and tortures little guys. Yeah, that's my defence to people's feelings. I feel alone and strong.
Oh, did I mention alone?>
I guess lonely would do too.

Anyway, today I'm good and my mood is glowing-green for now. I have a family dinner tonight so I refuse to eat till then, family dinners make me die a little inside. My parents won't be here so what's the point of me attending anyway?? -blah


6 comments:

  1. Your not going to kill your fish! Don't fret, I had goldfish my whole childhood- I fed them a little pinch of fish flakes every day, if you give them too much they don't eat it and the water gets gross, if you feed them too little they eat the plants then each other (so I've heard- mine never did that) if you're really worried you can get these blocks of food that peel off a bit every day, we used to use them when we went on holidays and they were always fine...

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww thank you so much for these advice!! the thing is He is in a bowl -not a small aquarium. and he is alone cause he's a Gladiator fish. They have to stay alone.
    anyway I guess I keep myself busy with feeding him in order not to feed myself.
    Thank you anyway, you calmed me a little bit!

    take care :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Happy BIRTHDAY shall I say! treasure it just because it is a celebration of life. and be strong

    ReplyDelete
  4. -well it's not MY birthday.. but oh,well
    thanks I guess.. mine were on 21June :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww you share birthdays with my best friend :)
    Lovely day to have as your birthday as it always seems to be sunny. :) -okay random.

    Hon you can do this, and don't worry about your little fish he'll be fine! :)

    Love, A.Stone

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think your fish will be okay. Don't worry. Good luck with the family dinner!

    ReplyDelete