Tuesday, 14 September 2010

Stop mumbling in my head. Just stop

I'm broken, I'm so broken right now.
My head is driving me crazy, I can't study, I can't run, I can't think, I can't sleep, I can't smile
I SIMPLY FUCKING CAN'T.

I'm trying to relax with hot cups of teas from all over the world, with Chopin's piano and RainyMood.com and it still isn't working. I see food and feel disgusted, I went to the exam dressed like winter and everyone was staring at me (it's like 27 degrees round here).
My fish is the same blah.He's not eating and not swimming.
The exam was actually pretty awefull, too. What the hell does fibonacci sequence have to do with Plants? I mean, COME ON! I spent the last 2 days studying like crazy for the lab and we were told that it wouldn't be examined if you had a good grade on it before. I mean, COME ON! I could have studied a lot more for my paper if not for the lab. Still the fibonacci sequence would be sth I saw in some kind of mystery movie.. It's maths, right??
anyway..

Tmrrw I'm starting yoga again. Maybe that will help, idk. I'll stay away from aerobics for a while cause my head will explode in there.

not feel like talking any more, so here is some leg thinspo to go..





9 comments:

  1. ugh good old fibonacci - it was in the davinci code i think :)
    hope you feel better soon lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there, babe. We're here for you!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you force you self to relax, without really setting your mind to it, its not gonna work. So do some breathing exercises and take a hot shower. Just stop thinking :) Hope it works..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stay strong, try and get some sleep :-) H x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh honey try and take a hot bath or something to relax, the Yoga will possibly help as well!!
    I really can relate though, I am just giving up at this moment - not with the Ana thing, just with the studying the friends and the family thing.

    Love,

    ReplyDelete
  6. good luck with yoga. i hope your head clears soon. hang in there, darling.

    xoxo
    zette

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think the yoga will help but if you don't feel up to that meditation might do you some good too? & If you still can't sleep make sure the teas are caffeine free and valerian is a good herbal supplement for the ZZzzzz

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Fibonacci Sequence is in math, but it is a sequence that occurs natural in nature! This sequence 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, ...(to get the next number just add the two previous numbers together) occurs in nature from the pattern of a pineapple, to the pinecone, a seashell, to the petals on a flower! I think it is pretty amazing that this occurs in nature so often, just naturally!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tree branches and roots too also break off in this pattern.

    ReplyDelete