Tuesday, 21 September 2010

Tequila ho ho

I just got back from the gym. So apparently I decided not to write the stupid test and have fun. Fun. I'm not sure many people would think of two gym classes as fun. Well I do.

I drank my vitamin, put on my leggings and walked to the gym, instead of taking the bus. Ready for an hour of intense Body Combat and then -with no stop- a Yogalates class. I'm alive!!
Wow my legs hurt :)

I had fun though, and maybe I will do this every Monday. I came home exhausted and had half of a vegetable soup (50cals?), had a bath, painted my nails (god they look sooo ugly idk why) and know I am doing two things:
a) listening to radio -my male best friend has a show :)
b) trying to make up one guy with his ex cause he is so annoying lately. if he wants sympathy sex, well he won't get it from me -he has made it clear though 500times he likes me much, but come on I'm clever than that.

So this is one of my favourite bands and a personal favourite song too. I relate to the video clip but I don't really know why.


anyway.. hope you like it. Relationships do suck though, friendships and sexual ones, so what if I'm protecting myself from getting hurt?
Being an unemotional bitch really serves me well lately, boy-wise at least.
Oh..great the light will go of any minute.. okay okay

GOODNIGHT :D

5 comments:

  1. i can totally identify with the song as well. i like that artist a lot.
    just the title, "scars", is enough.
    good luck with everything you do!
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, yes, I love that song and band. It's so relateable when you listen to it.
    But it sounds like you had a really great day! I'm glad.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehehehe i'm so glad you had fun at your class! I love the achey legs feeling, well done :) xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally forgot about Papa Roach - I haven't heard their music in forever!

    Muscle aches hurt so good after a workout. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awh yes I love this song, reminds me of when I was younger :/

    ReplyDelete