Yesterday I came home at 11pm and I was getting ready to go to sleep, feeling already guilty about that chinese food and some chocolate I had. Apparently E called me enthusiastic enough to tell me that the DJ invited her to The Bar, so please please pleaaaase we LIKE REALLY HAVE TO GO.
Oh, boy..Why do you want to torture me??
Anyway I'm supportive cause he is her crush like five months now so I got dressed and got out of the house once again. We were the only girls at his table -only girls in general, I'm not sure- and one of his friends had his birthday so count with me ladies:
two bars, two beers, three shots, one vodka. Shit. So among his friends aged 22-29 there was one guy who was 19 and a basketball player. Yeah, totally my thing, or to put it better I seem to be they're thing (my two ex's are basketball players ages 19 and 20). But he really wasn't my type, I'm more of a sporty-preppy style lover and he was more of a skater boy (long hair.. like, really??) So he kept talking and talking but I wouldn't mind because I was there for a cause and the DJ finally kissed E!!!
Anyway I'm supportive cause he is her crush like five months now so I got dressed and got out of the house once again. We were the only girls at his table -only girls in general, I'm not sure- and one of his friends had his birthday so count with me ladies:
two bars, two beers, three shots, one vodka. Shit. So among his friends aged 22-29 there was one guy who was 19 and a basketball player. Yeah, totally my thing, or to put it better I seem to be they're thing (my two ex's are basketball players ages 19 and 20). But he really wasn't my type, I'm more of a sporty-preppy style lover and he was more of a skater boy (long hair.. like, really??) So he kept talking and talking but I wouldn't mind because I was there for a cause and the DJ finally kissed E!!!
Like FINALLY, So Success!!*
but then he was like oh, do you think that AnnaM would do sth with my friend? I really did not see that coming so I created once again an imaginary boyfriend. I do that a lot. He didn't seem to mind and that pissed me off.
but then he was like oh, do you think that AnnaM would do sth with my friend? I really did not see that coming so I created once again an imaginary boyfriend. I do that a lot. He didn't seem to mind and that pissed me off.
Oh god, you are writing a post and 20 minutes and two phone calls later everything gets fucked up!
Like, I'm in the middle of sth here, dear parents...please don't call and make me mad, please don't do that!

ANYWAY long story short, I'm not even going to my hometown,
I'm staying right here alone with my fish.
Ugh
p.s. new My Chemical Romance song!!!!
it's called "Na Na Na" and I love it, totally catchy :)

Ohh honey! So happy for your friend yeaay! :)
ReplyDeleteYou're so lucky that you've finished your exams - so jealous I have them in April, booh! :)
Love, x
MCR is very cool:)
ReplyDeleteit's so great that you were there for your friend!
haha i looove using the fake boyfriend ecuse!!
xoxox
Yay for finishing exams! :) & yay for your friend ;)
ReplyDeleteI think you and your fish should plan something fun to do right here then, have some silly fun! xxx
Congrats on finishing the exams!! Must be such a relief.
ReplyDeleteI invent imaginary boyfriends, too. And my friends are in on it, usually to add something like, "yeah he's a really big guy. Anger problems. Gets jealous a lot..."
:/
Congrats on the exams! Glad to hear the fish is okay. Love the song also!
ReplyDeleteAwh YAY for your friend (:
ReplyDeleteMade me all smiley I'm lame at times haha