Sunday, 12 September 2010

Schiller, I feel you too! :p

My head feels completely empty today. I cannot even spell the words correctly.. And it hurts. Well this is no news, my head has been "hurting" since Wednesday. I don't know what the fuck this is, but I don't like it, at all.
Yesterday was fun. Funny thing, I don't like going out on a Saturday night, and it just always happens to be a Saturday. Anyway, we went to this bar where we always go with E (lets call it The Bar) cause a friend of ours was playing Dj. -E has a total crush on him. So it was a big night, haha. I am very supportive in these things, but I knew certain other people would be there, too. And they were. Well, there are two guys who like me and I keep avoiding, and they don't like each other too, so I didn't want to be in the middle of sth silly. Luckily there were also lots of other guys that we knew so our empty chair was always taken. And yes, the Dj gave us Tequila shots and E is very happy know, cause as soon as he was on a break he would come and sit with us!
(I also finally met one guy I liked last year -we were at the same Chemistry class. We were always bumping to each other but I never got the chance to talk to him.)

Anyway, I was a bit drunk at some point, and we were talking with this guy and the conversation came to diet stuff. I didn't pay much attention but then E told him that she wanted to loose 5 kilos. So I said quite lightly that I want to loose 3. So then they both looked at me and E told me with a really mad and strict tone: "Wtf are you talking about? If you loose 3 kilos you will disappear into the air, relax yourself!"
-I didn't even bother to reply to her..she wouldn't understand.

Oh Jenny asked how she can upload Youtube Videos so let me share some wisdom here, lol.
So you just have to go to the video you like, click the Embed button, then copy the link and paste it to your post. And bam! There it is!!
-thank you Blogger Help :)

Did I tell you I am detoxing from Facebook and Msn?
ha, it's funny but I have my reasons, it won't last long though..

No sun today and all I can think is yeah! for the Starbucks cups
At last skinny latte will be an option
..and yes I love you dsquared!! :)

























5 comments:

  1. i get those head pains to! & the times where i cant spell or type and my minds filled with nothing. im not to sure why they happen. stay strong ox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Headaches are caused by dehydration, hangovers, electrolytes being off, and plain old hunger.

    I say rehydrate and get some sodium and pottasium.

    Isn't it crazy how weird people get during "diet talk"?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh the headaches are killing. I often get migraine attacks lately so I know what you're going through. Yay for having a good time!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, cute post. Headaches suck, but it sounds like you had a brilliant night. Good luck with your detox! I wouldn't be able to last either. :)
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heyy i'm a new follower :-) get well soon with the headache, drink lots of water and try not to think about it! H x

    ReplyDelete