Friday, 17 September 2010

I really wish I could cry and throw up right now.

It will make me feel a lot better. Times like these I realise my thing is going serious. It's more than a number, more than the scale. I had a bad night out, to me it was this bad and I'm sure that a normal girl would have had fun.

Idk I feel so bad. And sad, I feel all the pressure right now.. And it's awful.
My last paper on Wednesday, my dinner I shouldn't have had, a place to leave my fish for a week, her who god I just hate, him who I didn't expect to talk to me like he did, my best friend who keeps avoiding me cause a guy she liked likes me now and he is acting completely crazy, the fact that every 6 months I loose a best friend and she propably be her this time -I'm oh, so scared that this may happen.

STUPID EVERYTHING GETS RUINED
FROM ONE MOMENT TO ANOTHER.
and the fact that you girls are the only ones I can talk to right now..

ah, fuck it all

7 comments:

  1. i'm sorry it feels like shit atm hun - a big cry and a long sleep can really help :) things will pick up and we're here to see you through it. stay strong xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry u're feeling bad! I feel like shit too, losing my best friend but we will make it somehow. Everything will be okay
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can always talk to us, i'm glad you know that. Stay strong, H x

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww I'm sorry you feel like crap and are miserable.

    Sending hugs your way

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. chin up! rember to always keep breathing ! u're so much stronger than you think

    ReplyDelete
  6. agree with ivy...we never realize how strong we really are till we go through something that brings us down, but for every hardship something good has to be coming on its way! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hon I am so sorry that you have to go through all of this.. I´ll be your friend, if you want to :) Since I am sort of in the same situation we can feel miserable together.
    Thanks for the follow m'dear,
    Love,x

    ReplyDelete