Friday, 7 January 2011

Happy New Year to all *

it's been so freaking long, I know, but I had to make everything okay before I posted again. I'm back at my little island, at my pretty little house with my fishy ready to make the 2011 start.
I had so much fun in Rome (actually now it comes second after London!), ate a lot and had sushi for New Year's with my family. Believe me that is as alternative as my family can go :p
My parents are really not into a lot of things so a japanese restaurant for THAT night was really fun.

So at my hometown I saw a few of my friends, each and everyone of them had lost some weight. But not me. No one noticed I gained two kilos since they last saw me (thank you, yoga!) but I was really mad at myself for letting that happen. I spent my first week crying, feeling really bad when eating and made my parents really worried. After Rome I calmed down, and being okay since then.

I thought about my resolutions, and decided to keep it simple:
*first of all, I want to come to a point when I can feel nice about myself and enjoy life
*reach the ultimate 54 kilos so I can look awesome and feel confident but healthy
* study a lot because my university has been left behind and that's bad

and I thought I should put an extra one, a weird one like the one I had last year so after a lot of thought...
*make the trip to New York, already!

What is your biggest resolution ?



8 comments:

  1. Iñm glad you had fun =)
    I made no resolutions this year, except for reaching mu goal weight.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made some resolutions on my page too :) Its good to have some goals. Good luck with yours xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the 1st resolution about being nice to yourself and enjoying life, that's what I'm trying so hard to do this year.

    Happy new year :)

    Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. My biggest goal is to travel Thailand and learn more about their culture :) (oh and get really close up to an elephant and zoo doesn't count shhhhh)

    Sounds like you had some fun which is always good and I love your resolutions. Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. yoga doesn't help with the weight but it's super fun. i love vinyasa flow<3 oh and i also love sashimi. we need to hang out girl

    my resolution was to have the courage to make more mistakes. sounds silly but i need it. your resolutions sound great:) much love

    ReplyDelete
  6. This year I really want to love myself. I'm always learning but never there.
    Good luck with your resolutions :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay, welcome back! You've got those resolutions in the bag, darlin :)

    xo
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you're feelign better now :) I bet Rome was brilliant! :o I wanna go!
    I've made quite a few resolutions actually :/ I hope I can keep them all! XD haha
    <3

    ReplyDelete