Saturday, 15 January 2011

Well I want opinions on this photo,
which I found at Elle's Magazine website
sure she's got it right?
I love grey colour, it's very winter-ish and she has layered it up so nice!

so I told you I would do anything it takes, and during exams I decided to start smoking. Just to keep my hands occupied, I can't eat no no no.. if someone of you smokes, could you please tell me which are the most light cigarettes that can do the job?

p.s look at her cheekbones, oh my!

5 comments:

  1. Electric cigarettes ! No pain, some gain... bahaha. The model's clothes are nice, but what's with her legs? They're slightly thick and kinda far apart. Like man legs. Weird.

    xo
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don´t think you should start smoking sweetie, then you won´t be able to stop
    I love her cheekbones
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man, I wish I had cheekbones like that! I love the style of this picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like the layers! Please don't start smoking. It could end up not being so good for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. yaay, her cheekbones are fantastic!
    i'd really like to have ones :x
    oh and don't start smoking. at first it seems to be nothing wrong, but in fact it sucks
    xo

    ReplyDelete