Sunday, 9 January 2011

I'm trying so hard to get away from the cold.

Today my intake was 909 calories. I calculate them daily, so I can stay under 1000. Everyone gets so skinny, except me. My cousin could model, seriously, and most of my friends are skinny too. I have to be next.
Today wasn't much of a struggle though. I couldn't eat more. I think that it's "the time". For three years now, February-March-April have been the skinny months for me. My appetite is completely lost but I have much energy. And that's a super good thing! It's a little early for it though. I think it's the cold. I love the fact that I can move around the house with a cup of hot tea and eat barely nothing.

Tomorrow is my blog's birthday so I'm happy :D

Going to sleep, I hope everyone's day was great!


3 comments:

  1. aaaaaahw that's amazing!! Blog birthdays are fun!! Mine is in 9 days!! :D

    I wish I could have that "time" all year, every day, or even have it at all. Since my mono from last year I have turned into a weak cow.
    Argh.

    Ah well, you're doing great honey you'll get there :D

    love, x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow your doing awesome! i tend to eat less/ more healthy in the summer months as well. cant wait for the winter to be over(though i do love the snow and baggy clothes lol)
    meg

    ReplyDelete
  3. the photo is amazing!!!<3


    http://inablondeworld.blogspot.com/ i would love to hear from you:) xxxx

    ReplyDelete