Saturday, 8 January 2011

At least fake it

First day after Christmas holidays. I hate these days, when you automatically have to stop partying, drinking, shopping, even eating. Not that I partied much but you get what I mean. Things on today's To Do List:
start studying
go to the supermarket

You know how happy I used to be when it was supermarket time. A few months ago it stopped being a pleasant thing and believe me I'm trying so fucking hard to make it okay again. Got dressed, spent 15 minutes on putting my new Rome glasses on and off and decided not to wear them, got my iphone with my shopping list, my keys and got out of the house. I took a deep breath and thought it would be allright.
But my hands were shaking so much! They haven't stopped ever since. But it was okay :)
Today I had black coffee, about three cups and a raspberry Special K bar. One piece of my mum's home-made spinach no-cheese pie and half an avocado. But my hands are still shaking.
Oh well.

Wow I forgot to tell you. I saw the Black Swan. Twice, of course. I loved it. I was never into ballet, I have tried every other sports as a child but I refused to start ballet. But this movie took my breath away. The fact that I love the fairytale combined with the perfect bodies of Natalie and Mila just made it so amazing. Don't get me wrong but I prefer Mila. Even before the movie.
Of course Natalie's last words were all that mattered: I was perfect.
I didn't need anything else. Really.

Anyway, writing this post I sneezed about 10-12 times.
I think a cold is coming my way. Shit.

8 comments:

  1. I want to see Black Swan so bad. The theater here show only three films. Hope you feel better. Takes for the words of encouragement. Have fun shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I´m dying to see black swan but it´s not in my country yet =(
    Take care sweetie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to see the Black Swan! I think I'll convince my mum to go with me since she used to do ballet XD and I doubt any one else would come.
    I hope you haven't got a cold. I'm getting one >.< Take extra special care!
    :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love going to the grocery store. i will only go alone and i can spend hours just wandering the aisles and imagining what things taste like and what i could cook. it makes me happy to be near the food even if i can't eat it...lol, how sad...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Echinecea and vitamin C!!

    I would love to see that movie!! I love going to see the ballet, and watching their muscles ripple, and ribs breach the surface of their backs. I can't wait until it's out to rent. I'm too poor to be able to justify a movie ticket :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. i have been hearing so many good things about black swan recently. i really ought to go see it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to see the black swan so bad!
    I hope the cold will be over soon!

    (:

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh honey take good care of yourself I've finally gotten rid of my cold which lasted WEEKS.
    I work in a grocery store, it's absolute torture yet so motivating. I love walking around and seeing how these fat people are pushing their shopping cart, full with chocolate, crisps, candy, pies, bread, pastas, anything really.
    It makes me feel so strong, especially when I am fasting. :)

    I'm downloading Black swan right now as we speak, can't wait to watch later on the day since ballet was.. Well, it used to be my thing. :)

    Love, x

    ReplyDelete