Tuesday, 18 January 2011

"The only thing I remember for you.."

For the first time today I was actually in a really good mood :)
I woke up this morning to a letter from the girl I am sponsoring at Rwanda and she had also drawn a little picture with a purple crayon (I knew I would get the stylish one!). It was so cute, the picture had a house, a tree, a sheep and some kids playing some kind of football. It really made my day.

The other thing I liked today is that my mood for boys and relationships is coming back -really slowly but quite enough. For months now I refused to talk about guys or look around and really felt I don't deserve any guy to like me. I promised myself 2011 would be normal enough, so I think my mood is getting better.
I had 950 calories today, most of them from orange juice, double cappuccino and fish. I ate a banana for dinner so I could stop shaking because that girl in the library was looking at me weirdly.

I feel my stomach even when I eat, which means it's not getting enough food, which means I'm doing well. Next week I'll be back on yoga and the elliptical, I seriously cannot wait.

Oh someone asked how far I am from NY. Well I live in Europe, so it's little less than 10 hours. The thing is that this time I will have to eat on the plane. I mean 10 hours is a lot of time.. I never eat the food they offer, I always say no to the tray even if it's a 4 hour flight. I think it's not healthy so I always carry with me a fruit and some diet coke (if I can buy one at my gate) and only ask for a cup of ice. Yes, I get lots of weird looks, but I refuse to eat a 2000 calories meal only because I have nothing else to do.

8 comments:

  1. Smart move, no one should eat on planes. Even the little snacks they provide (cereal bars, peanut snacks, etc.) all have transfats. I've checked! Fruit and diet coke is good- water would be better, though. 0 sodium and no carbonation so you're less bloated when you step off.

    xo
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  2. I´m glad you are in a good mood! Getting that letter must have made you feel amazing
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray for good moods!
    You're going to have so much fun in NY :)
    Xx. Lillie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Airplane food is horrible anyway. I think you're better off avoiding it LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yiiipppppeeeeee Good Mood!!

    I usually take about 20 flights a year because I'm always changing my mind about where I want to live.
    Those airplane meals save my trip. Usually I'm depressed as all hell when I get on the plane - so I pay the extra $20 when I book the ticket for a little more leg room and a meal.
    It always excites me to see what they give you.
    Most of the time it isn't eaten - but I love the little Toblerone chocolate they give you =)


    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am happy to hear that you are in a good mood. Go you! Orange juice is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. you left such a sweet comment to my blunt dribble. thank you so much.. it was really thoughtful. and it's great that you sponsor a rwanda kid.. wow, that's amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great to hear that your mood is improving. And about that boys thing, you should never think this way again. I mean I don't personally know you and I still see what a great person you are, I can only imagine how it is in real ife. So, you deserve to be liked. Even more you deserve to be loved, by some guy as great as you :)
    I have to say that I absolutely agree with you about eating on planes. I mean I've never been in a plane [God forbid! I'd die the second this thing get a meter high from the gground!! :o ], but still I think you're absolutely right :))
    Hope you have a nice day <3

    ReplyDelete