Sunday, 16 January 2011

Well, goodmorning

thank you for being concerned about me starting smoking. And yes I know that it is a really bad habit. Somewhere in this blog there is a post with be talking over and over again about how stupid smoking is.
I still think that. I am a biologist, I support healthy eating, working out, the whole organic living. And to be honest, I have only tried a cigarette once in my house bathroom at 14, just to see what the fuss was all about. And I didn't like it. I didn't like my breath and the smell of my clothes.

But the thing is that I have no more time. So I decided to take a pack of 20 cigarettes. And that's it. I chose the new Virginia Slims (mostly because of the word slim and the fuchsia package) and that pack is going to last until the end of my exams. Because I don't want them to take my stress away, I just want them to distract me from eating while studying. I might as well never light one of them.

And please note that smoking is not an addiction like drugs. It's all in the mind. Like ana. So I already have "this" I don't need any more of false needs.

So thank you for expressing your concerns, it means a lot to me :)




5 comments:

  1. I kind of agree smoking is bad. I mean it's obviously bad, but it helps with supressing appetite and calms you down[ at least it does me]. I've been trying to quit and I can say that it's pretty possible.
    I hope your studing is going well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I so understand... keeping your hands busy and not eating during exams is really tricky; I've never been addicted to smoking, but I keep a pack of cigarettes in my drawer for times when things become suddenly too much for me to bear. Good luck with your exams and keep us updated, alright?

    Love,
    Lu.

    ReplyDelete
  3. xD picking cigarettes because of pretty packaging are we? haha <3 i would do that too ohmygosh.

    oh. right. hi i'm aria (: i've been reading your blog for a long long time and finnalllyy decided to comment. xD

    ~aria
    www.perfectioncanbefound.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You crack me up! I'd pick the same cigarettes for the same reasons! Good luck! I hope they help you out, be careful of course ((:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh honey haha! Picking cigarettes.. because of the word slim.
    You are absolutely brilliant.
    Smoking is horrible but it's a miracle worker whenever I starve, I can smoke a few cigarettes and be content for the rest of the day.
    It's amazing.
    Ana, smoking, all the same.
    :) all I love.

    Love, x

    ReplyDelete