I don't know if the good mood is here to stay but it is sure welcome!
I went to the post office today and then for some shopping with E. I bought this bra I saw at Rome's Intimissimi for half price so I am very happy for that. You know when you like something and you decide that you can't have it (we were in a hurry) but then not only you find the last one to fit you but it's also for 10 euros! Haha I know it's kinda stupid to get that excited over a bra, but oh well..
Today my scale showed 57.7 which is bad enough, although it's decreasing every day. Actually according to my iphone app, I have lost about 1.3 kilos since 08.01.2011 so if I keep it that way I'll be 54 soon enough to start my lifeguard's diploma and look decent in a swimsuit.
In other news, I am studying MicroB. for my exam on Friday and I plan to finish the book this evening so tomorrow I can revise. That's a lot of pressure, so I posted now because I won't be able at night.
Oh and one last thing: strawberries ROCk!
I love them so much, the taste, the colour, the low calories.. I think I maybe love them more than coffee -oups!
super thinspo for tonight,
although a blonde one :p
Glad you had a good day and that you're in a good mood :) and indeed strawberries do rock!
ReplyDeleteIt´s great that you are in a good mood, enjoy it!
ReplyDeleteStrawberries are great
Good luck with the studying!
xx
I pretty much live of strawberries in the summer. Unfortunately now that it is winter here they are too damn expensive to justify. So I stick to clementines instead.
ReplyDeleteOoh, MicroBi! Love it! I majored in the crap, so if you have any questions, I can answer!! Let's make my 6 years of uni worth something here, all right?
<3
it's not stupid. i got a bra at victoria's secret on my trip&i got ridiculously excited too. cheers for strawberries. that thinspo makes me want to get a bag for my dog. somehow dogs are welcome more places if their feet are off the ground. i'll shop for one. anyways, stay strong little lady, keep losing.
ReplyDeletexoxo
zette
Ohhh it's not stupid honey.
ReplyDeleteI can get all excited because of a cute pair of socks, so hey. :)
You're doing great I bet you will be HOTHOTHOT in your swimsuit m'lady!!
:) Stay strong, keep losing, think thin.
All my love,
mmm, have you tried strawberries with pepper? It makes them even juicier.
ReplyDeleteGlad you're feeling fab :) xx
Srawberries are fantastic. In the summer, when there are loads of fresh strawberries I could love just off them. So tasty.
ReplyDelete