Ugh, I don't believe I actually were to study this thing.. anyway I have a terrible headache today plus I couldn't get out of bed to do my work out. I'll fix that before bed time :)
So the last two days were good I guess, intake-wise.
Friday: 801 - Saturday: 955 - Sunday: 1017
well okay, as long as I stay under 1000..(?)
I have already told you about my new obsession, right? black tops. Only black tops. They make me feel so much better.. I like the way my hair falls on black, I like how pale my face looks, I like how my necklace stands out. Oh, and I want to get a cross necklace (like the second one of the photos?). It looks so mysterious.. I never was a fan of multicolour apparel anyway.
I know I'm just rambling. On Friday exams end, I'm so looking forward to it. I mean gym, FOR FUCK'S SAKE! Oh, I'm swearing too much today, it's not quite polite.
Black * black is pure, nothing can mess with black.
Except white, which always screws things over..



The photos were so pretty! Thank you, I loved the first the most. I hope your headache goes away soon! (:
ReplyDeletehej there,
ReplyDeleteI don't know how exactly I stumbled upon your blog, but dear, I really like it!
although I don't think you have any literary intentions with your blog it really sucks me in!
I just want to wish you all the success with your (diet) plans and everything, I'm kind of fascinated with your discipline, I could do with some of that!
Isabelle
black is amazing
ReplyDeletei love black too. i really have too much black but it's just so good-looking :) and most importantly slimming! x
ReplyDeleteBlack goes with just about everything. You can't go wrong with black. Not all of us are meant to be multi-color. Hope your head feels better!
ReplyDeleteOh, I know... black is pretty much what I've been wearing since I was... 12? 13? My closet is almost entirely black, my roommate always asks whether I actually can find anything in there or just put on whatever I place my hands on first :).
ReplyDeleteSuch pretty pictures... Hope your headache goes away!
Lots of love,
Lu.
Black is awesome. I always think it makes your skin look porcelein and your eyes stand out. I have a cross like that from my confirmation. I'm too uncomfortable to wear it though. I guess i feel like the pope or something
ReplyDeleteI love black clothing, I love the way it contrasts with my red hair and my pale skin
ReplyDeletegood luck with exams :)