-and will hopefully have an unforgettable, super awesome New Year :)
I visited my grandmother during Christmas. She's at a clinic cause she fell and can't walk anymore.. I really miss having her cooking and knitting. But she is healthy and that's what matters. I visited my cousins, too. But that is not important.
I am officially afraid of holiday dinners. I had so many of them, and there are more to come. Italian cuisine means three things to all the other people: pasta-pizza-gelato
but one thing to me: NIGHTMARE. And the worst is that I like pizza and I like pasta and I like gelato and everyone knows that so I can't hide. But just thinking all the remorse when I fly back home, and my scale (really who believed I could possibly reach 55? it's going to take many more months I guess..) I could just have another of those headaches. We don't want that.
Anyway my next post would be the New Year's resolutions, but I believe it will be around 4-5 of January so stay tuned! I wish all of you and your families well!
Goodnight *
i hate that! when people know you like something so you can't pretend you don't or come up with any kind of good excuse not to eat it. the most annoying thing is that people know i pretty much like ANYTHING. i'm sure you didn't do too much damage - just work extra hard these next couple of days
ReplyDeletestay strong x
Urghhh, tell me about it, missy! These holiday meals are the worst, especially because of the heaviness of the foods! Gr. On your return, I wish you much luck towards your resolutions!
ReplyDeletexo
Victoria
can't...handle...vacation. sometimes i wonder where all of this food comes from. tell them you've been recently reacting to milk products (pizza, gelato)? can that happen? good luck girlie.
ReplyDeleteseriously the holiday period is the worst, I went to visit my parents and they fed me and fed me. And pasta is my weakness!!!
ReplyDeleteNot a fan of holiday meals. And a winter storm got me out of attending two of them. Hope you have an AWESOME New Year!
ReplyDeleteOhh yes. It'll be good when all this party stuff is over. :)
ReplyDelete<3
Even with the food, it sounds like you had a nice Christmas. I love and hate holiday meals. Love eating the food, hate gaining the weight. :/ But that's what new Year's resolutions are for! <3
ReplyDeleteArgh, with the food, I had that today.. I can't refuse chinese or italian food and we had BOTH today.
ReplyDeleteMy parents hate me.
Glad to hear that you had a nice Christmas, lovely that you could see your grandma hon!!
As soon as the holidays are over we will be back on track kicking ass.
Love,x
Oh, god, I feel you. I was at a christmas party and the host plied me with my favorite marshmallowy brownies.
ReplyDeleteAnd then stared at me the entire time to make sure I was eating them.
Horrible.
Luckily there were a ton of kids there I could pawn all my food off on
Hi there!
ReplyDeleteHappy I found your blog! It's lovely!! Thank you for sharing such great inspiration darling! Keep it up! I like your photos..
Wanna be followers? Let me know!
Love from Stockholm.. xoxo!