We love each other but we just can't get along nicely lately. My sister pointed out that I have become much more sensitive than I was and it's killing me. I agree. She's coming on Wednesday.. I cannot wait.
In other news, I get really moody. I have accepted the fact that I'm not getting down on 55 by New Year's Eve. Maybe I can put that to my resolutions cause it seems harder and harder. Oh I'm such a looser when it comes to weight loss..and not in a good way. Really not.
Anyway I should probably end this post.
It's not that I have something to inspire you. We'll talk soon :)
<3
ReplyDeletei love your blog.
it IS inspiring.
Hope you have a good holiday!
ReplyDeletePosts are good to rant, or just talk about something that somehow hurts you, or bothers you. Don't worry, every word you write on here is inspiring, because you as a person are truly inspiring.
ReplyDeleteSome have greatness thrown upon them, and some are just born with it.
Love, x
Sorry about not getting along with your parents. <3 Hope you have fun with your sister when you see her.
ReplyDeletexoxo
you're not a loser. i think goals always slip further away from us but as long as we can still see them - that's what's important :)
ReplyDeletexx
Oh coffee and Sunday mornings are the best. And that picture is so lovely. I hope your visit with your sister goes well. Keep us updated!
ReplyDeleteStay strong and beautiful,
xoxo,
b.