Thursday, 9 December 2010

I guess I have to make a post. I mean I need to make one, but I don't have the motivation right now, to motivate myself to motivate you.
BUT there are questions to be answered and I miss you so much..

So my fish is eating again but I still don't know anyone who is staying here the entire holidays so he/she can take it.. I'm so afraid about what will happen.

I watched Inception two days ago. I really liked it, I thought it was so clever! And Ellen Page is a very good actress (saw her on Hard Candy a few days ago too), very expressing.
Some of you may not have seen it yet -you should totally rent it!- so I'm not going to say what I thought the end was.. I will definitely see it again!
*but I am so embarrassed to say it seemed to me like Matrix, even though I have only seen one of them .. :p

In other news, I went to yoga last night, liked it and now I'm going to the university.

9 comments:

  1. I´ll watch Inception.
    Good luck at college sweetie!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love love love inception! leo is gorgeous x 20 :) glad you enjoyed x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still haven't watched inception but i think i need too. Hope the fish situation works out :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I understand the whole motivation thing :/ that's exactly how i felt a couple weeks ago!
    I wish the best for your fishie! Usually fish can live for a while depending on the species, without the food, I think they filter water or something like that...idk, there's a reason why i study chemistry :P :P
    XOXOXOX hope you start feeling that spontaneity you need! Love ya, ~ Miana
    PS: Inceptions was insane...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe you could check your fish into a local pet shop for the holidays? Sounds daft but I know the one round the corner from me does that for people, the woman that owns it is just animal mad.
    Just keep slogging on through the motivation defect. I find tea usually helps :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved Inception I saw it twice amazing! and dont worry about you motivation, it comes and goes :]

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm in the same boat with the motivation and ambivalence right now... you can do it though. You'll get it back! recovery isn't all positive, each time you'll get stronger! :)

    Hang in there
    xoxo
    -LIsa

    ReplyDelete
  8. also, have you emailed me, guo791999@gmail.com, your email address so I can add you to the list of readers I want to keep in touch with ( i privitized my blog? )

    :)
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  9. I Fiend interesting and digestible your blog which is why we invite you to exchange links.
    If you agree put in your bloghttp://hotshowgay.blogspot.com/ I'll add your blog at my blog from my other blog http://phnomsroks.blogspot.com/
    In true communication I hope to answer the invitation whether the decision that you will get.

    Thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete