Sorry I disappeared during the weekend.. I was studying for my theoretical driving exams, feeling angry and depressed for no reason. As a result I didn't study much. Luckily I passed them! You can only make one wrong answer but mine were all correct! I was really lucky because as it turned out I didn't have the second book I needed to study for the exams. My teacher's father was in the hospital and he forgot to tell me about it. Of course I understand, his father is very sick, I hope he does okay..
Anyway.
I'll make a proper post tomorrow, I promise. Oh I saw some movies during the weekend. I watched "When In Rome" and it was kinda boring but I laughed too, "Hard Candy" which I really liked cause I like thrillers (I hate horror films though) and "Sin City" which I -just- liked. Have you seen any of these??
congrats on the exam! We missed you(:
ReplyDeleteAnd I've seen when in rome and it's one of those movies that is funny, but not something I'd watch again.
Hope you're doing alright.
x
Hey!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on exam :)
I watched when in rome and I thought it was pretty good although it was predictable. I could watch it again though but then I'm a sucker for romance.
I watched Sin City, it took me a while to get into it but it wasn't too bad.
Yay for your exam!
ReplyDeleteHard Candy I freaking loveeeeeeeeee. I've never known anyone that's seen it! I loved the whole thing, It gets you so stressed at the end Lol And that girl was such a good actress. (:
CONGRATULATIONS BABE<3
ReplyDeleteSo proud (:
I know what you mean, I feel so depressed, grumpy, annoyed, angry for no reason and it's just SO frustrating - and that just frustrates me even more. (It sounded so logical in my head, been reading that last sentence a few times now, does it make sense?!)
Seen none of those movies, I might just as well see them this week since I've got nothing to do anyways! So glad to read your blog again missy!! :)
Love, xx
hard candy is amazing. i love love love ellen page. cheers for passing. good job. stay strong, darling.
ReplyDeletexoxo
zette
Congrats sweetie!!!
ReplyDeleteI love Hard Candy,Ellen Page is amazing and I really liked Sin City too but I don´t know why.
xx
congrats! how exciting!
ReplyDelete... Yes i love Hard Candy, I saw that a few years ago before ellen page was so popular, she is brilliant! Never saw sin city and i did see when in rome, but dont really remember it- nothing too special apparently. ha
Hard Candy is an awesome movie :) x
ReplyDelete