Tuesday, 14 December 2010

If I could be sweet?

I didn't sleep as much as I would have wanted, cause we had a Genetics quiz..what a busy week before Christmas! I then went with one of my friends to a toy's store and bought 3 fridge magnets and white christmas lights to put at my house so it can look like holidays. I liked them, I think they are staying all year round!

So then I had a driving lesson (oh, after 1.5 weeks I couldn't remember much -oups!), cleaned my house from all the mess and here I am! I had 2 cups of tea and 2 of coffee during the day, one banana and the tiniest plate filled with plain pasta -no cheese, just tomato oil free sauce. I am kinda hungry but there is no point eating because I will soon go to sleep. Happy about that, too!

So my sister told me to choose a coloured iPhone case so that could be her xmas present to me. I honestly have no idea of such things, so I googled it and found something called iSkin that has lots of them. I am between the Solo FX blue, red and purple. If anyone of you know what I am talking about, please help me choose. Oh, and the iPhone is black so it would be much darker colour. Not that it's super important, I don't care about the colour as long as it's not ORANGE -you know how much I hate that colour..

On Thursday I'm flying home :)
christmas holidays, but exams start after that so there will be some studying. I wouldn't say a lot though cause it's Christmas haha.

probably the best thing is that the shop on the ground floor offered to take care of my fish! oh, how relieved I am! I hope they love him as much as I do so that he would be alive and swimming when I get back..

love that photo, not sure why though

8 comments:

  1. I´m so glad about your fish =)
    I love the colour purple
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEY FOR YOUR FISH! XD
    I'd go for the Blue or purple... But thats coz Blue is one of my favourite colours.
    I have a busy last week too! >.< so tiring isn't it?
    Hope you have a good holiday back home :)
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I'm new but really like ur blog:) I'm all about the purple. Fierce but relaxing, androgynous but girly. Plus red + blue = PURPLE:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yay! I'm so happy someone will be caring for your fish :) Great job today on the intake - I agree, why eat if you are just about to go to bed? I sleep much better on an empty stomach than a full stomach to be quite honest. Stay strong xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like purple for the iphone skin. i need to get started on taking driving lessons but i probably should get around to practicing sometime before that though.. i hate driving lol. and yay for your fish! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww fishie lives :D http://www.speckproducts.com/iphone/iphone-3g-iphone-3gs.html these cases are the shit! They're super sturdy and tres cute. Stay safe on the flight home!

    xo
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  7. i think you love the pic because the girl looks skinny, stylish AND successful! :)
    i'm glad your fishie will be fine :P

    and OOOMG you did so good today!! my i please imitate you tomorrow? ;)
    lol

    your loyal ana buddy, ~ Miana

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would also get a screen protector, its a bit of clear film that sticks to your screen. It will save from the screen stracthing. I have a hard case but you can get soft ones too! I have a purple one :-) xx

    ReplyDelete