I have decided to do another WhatsInMyBag post.. If you want my previous one click here, not much have changed though. I like this posts/videos cause you can see what's important and what silly stuff we carry in our bags. I hope you find it interesting, too :)
OH, before this just let me inform you about my blood tests. They are better than the ones in October and my parents are finally happy about them. Weird thing though, I wasn't really pleased to be healthy.. and that really worries me. But oh, well. Now I can focus on my weight loss without them getting into the way.
Today was a horrible day. My previous post kinda describes it. So I decided to cheer up myself the evil way. I'm embarrassed to tell you that I fed and fed and fed myself until I was way than full. That really cheered me up (highest amount of sugar in your body does wonders sometimes) and made it to yoga class. I walked to and from the gym and also had 15mins on the elliptical. It doesn't make up for the mess I made earlier but no panic attack tonight, so I'm good. Not great.
I am trying to think it was only ONE day and that tomorrow I can continue my Rome Diet..
Here's a picture of my bag turned inside out. Such a mess!
So you can see my home keys, my key chain is from Camden Town in London from the sweetest chinese girl who made these little dolls, my glasses I only wear at university and when I'm driving (I choose to be blind most of the times, cause I don't like them much). A pen, my lipstick, a lighter although I don't smoke but we use them in Biochemistry labs. My cellphone and mp3 (which is so lame, don't EVER buy it), my pink pills, a hand cream and my Chanel spray perfume, my silver purse (money, ID, starbucks-gym-tickets card, etc), my notebook and this lovely purse I keep tissues, tampons and other sanitary things.
So there you go! What's in your bag? if you make that kind of post -and you should totally do- please leave the link in your comment so we can all see it :)
I loved this post! Your purse is so cute!
ReplyDeleteIf you don´t mind me asking, what are the pills for?
It´s sick, but I get upset when my blood tests turn out ok too, I interpret it´s because I´m fat, well I always think everything is because I´m fat xD
Sugar can have a great effect in the body, don´t feel guilty, you did plenty of exercise.
xx
yes, remember it's just one day. kudos for yoga&the gym. &though it is morbidly disappointing to have normal blood results, it's a very good thing that your parents aren't worried. stay strong, darling.
ReplyDeletexoxo
zette
p.s. your bag isn't a mess at all. i posted mine http://zettte.blogspot.com/?zx=53da5aa33f09b1a7
hey, new follower here! Love your blog ;)
ReplyDeletelooks a lot like my bad turned inside out! :) great blog
ReplyDeletehttp://angelicacrimony.blogspot.com/
Oh babes I know how you feel. Had a horrible evil day yesterday as well, I feel like a cow so today I'm liquid fasting which is giving me this huge thrill.
ReplyDeleteNow let me be honest, I absolutely love this idea for a blog post, it surely is something different and not something you'd expect on a blog like this, but I REALLY like this idea and I will surely do something like this myself any time soon, if you dont mind of course!!
hope your okay,
Take care love,
xxxlove