Sunday, 17 January 2010

"What's in my bag??"

Clearly yesterday wasn't one of the days I wanna remember. I woke up feeling a lot better after sleeping for about 11 hours. That's obvious I believe.
I was wandering around youtube this morning and saw some videos titled "what's in my bag?" and thought it was really boring for others to see. I kinda liked it myself though.. So I decided to write about what's in my bag.
So.. my huge green leather bag today -and usually- has my purse with my I.D, money, cards, some receipts and bus tickets. There also is an umbrella, which was a gift from my mom a few xmas ago, my pills of course, not that I take them as often as I must and my glasses, without these I can't see long distances! I have my cellphone, which is a Samsung Star S5230 and my mp3 that I use when I'm walking to choose what to hear and what not to..Wierdo huh?? There is a notebook-calendar from Topshop which I love, a pen and a pink highlighter, a pack of gums Orbit spearmint sugarfree, my Chanel Coco Mademoiselle purse spray that I carry around wherever I go, my home keys and some tissues. Of course there are my two lipsticks, my cherry Liposan and the Estee Lauder lipstick and some small Sweet'N Low packs.
Oh and if I have to take my pc with me for my notes, my bag also contains my new netbook :)
Luckily I don't have to carry around the laptop anymore because then my bag is so full I'm afraid to look for my cellphone when it's ringing lol.

If you did find all these boring sorry...
But if you did like it well, I'm waiting for your "what's in my bag" post *

Luv ya..














No comments:

Post a Comment