Saturday, 30 January 2010

I totally have a thing for athletes..

And yes the title is so damn relevant this time. I know you propably don't care about my relationships, my sex life, etc, but I really have to do this.. I mean, obviously I have a thing for athletes, being a gym freak myself and addicted to anything that has sports in it, I couldn't not have one.. of course I'm not that low, I don't like only athletes but I prefer them, if I have to be ohnest.
My ex was (well still is) a professional basketball player, the guy here (we were only dating..) plays football and tonight I met this extremelly good looking guy who is a professional footballer. Well how nice huh? The thing is they are all younger than me! I mean wtf?
I don't see how I simply cannot attract any adults lately.. It used to be so funny but now starts to really annoy me. Oh wait, last night at the club I met St. and he is 26, so what's all the complaining about? For one thing I didn't like him and also he is too old for me.
I can't be satisfied can I? Hmmm...
It's not a good day for me, my ex is throwing a party and he invited me but oh, well I wouldn't go anyways.. Like I wasn't moody enough about this, I met this guy tonight and he is the same age, he seemed to like me too and is a sports pro. Ironic huh?
I can be really paranoid about my ex. Don't know why, doesn't even matter.. But how can I move on when I'm stuck with them?
...
This was one trashy trashy post.. But now I feel a lot better :)
I think I should propably go to sleep.
Nobody was awake to calm me down, so I made this post* REALLY SORRY =)

No comments:

Post a Comment