Actually about my story of trying to be perfect. The way I want, the skinny way and anna inspires me to keep strong. Cause in this world no one thinks of you as attractive if you are not skinny. And I shall never feel attractive if I'm not skinny.
My HW is 58 kilos (sorry I'm counting in kilos). My CW is 57.3 so annoying!
My first GW would be 54 and second 52.
Then we'll see..
Starting to get addicted to coffee. I mean now that it's exam period I spend my mornings at starbucks studying and have either a plain grande coffee or a grande nonfat latte (I read that it has only 100cals plz let me know if I'm wrong!!). That's my breakfast and if it's pills day I have a "fitness bar" too for 89cals.
But I love coffee as much as I love tea.
And I could just live on coffee and tea.
I'm telling you now: this week I will only eat yoghurts, salads (when can't avoid it), apples and fitness bars. Coffee, tea and fresh orange juice when it comes to pills.
Starting from tmrrw until Saturday -at least!
xoxo

No comments:
Post a Comment