Tuesday, 12 January 2010

I can't play where I'm not supposed to anyway

I'm not feeling very good. I mean, mentally and physically. Yesterday at the gym I was so pale, my hands became white and I couldn't breath easily. Well this class was supposed to be a piece of cake for me.. of course I was always tired but yesterday was a whole lot different thing. Anyways I had fun. Working out is always entertaining for me for no apparent reason.

I woke up so hungry today and ate half yoghurt and a fitness bar 189cals all. Of course that didn't stop my hands from this thing they are doing. They are shaking just a little bit all day. And I can't blame it on the tall mocha frapuccino light I had, 125cals, cause it started long before. I don't know I'm feeling quite pessimistic today, no reason. I walked a little bit, went for shopping and bought a GAP pant for the gym and a Massimo Dutti jacket. And now I'm so damn bored to study or to do anything. I think I'll never reach my goal although this morning I was 57. Without the point. Well it's some kind of progress, but I can't wait that long. I have 3 more kilos just to reach my GW1 and now this seems impossible to me. It's not that I'm hungry now.. but I want some change.

Told you I'm not feeling good, this post won't be pleasant.
Yes, I want a change.. like right now. Don't know why I feel I'm suffocating during this exam period...


























No comments:

Post a Comment