Of course today was my last exam, I have computers too, but who cares, and I'm happy for that! I can sleep more and stay away from home and my fridge!! Not that has something in it, today there was not even water in there, but u know there always are some cereals in the upper cupboard. Tmrrw I plan to go get a new book, a trolley bag for Saturday and visit Uterque. This happens to be my favorite store lately, well of the stores my stupid island has..
Today my intake was a cereal bar,89 cals, and a salad 356cals and that's eat. I'll have a kiwi too 25cals, in order to take my pill. It's gym night tonight, and I plan to work out really hard, now that I don't need energy for exams :) so it's 470 for today. Good.

470 is super awesome! I wish that was my intake today XP
ReplyDeleteYou can get back to being outgoing girlie just keep trying. ;D
Yeah it's low intake for me too, I'm so happy about it! I just had soda water but it's calories free I enjoyed it so much! And my cousin was like "you are drinkind just soda..plz, cut the excitement"
ReplyDeleteBut what does she know?