Thursday, 14 January 2010

Your life, it seems..

I refused to get out of bed today. So I slept for an extra hour. Seems I needed that, cause then I was feeling a lot better. I even opened all the windows of my house. Light.
For three or so days now I only opened the windows of the room where I study and this was bringing me down I guess. Much better now.
I also have 3 followers!! Oh, thank you thank you so much girls*
it means a lot to me that someone with the same interests is reading my posts. Hope what I write down interests you. I'll try my best for that :)
So I had some cereals with low fat milk cause it will expire soon. I hate when this happens. Decided I'm not going to the supermarket any more, my fridge already has what I need. Water, lipton linea peach ice tea (3cals wow), 3 apples and some frozen spinach pies my mom made for me during xmas. Actually I need to remember to throw these away if she comes, and tell her they were delicious, yes my mom loves to cook for her daughter.
"She obviously needs home made food in her condition. Well food in general." Oh...
Is it time to make things clear about what I have?
Well it is some sort of heavy anemia and that's all I am comfortable to say about it.

So I counted my cals for today. Cereals, two apples and rice with tuna for lunch is about 710 cals all together. Not bad but I can do better.
Yesterday didn't go to starbucks and that didn't help. I have to go today, I don't seem to study a lot at home..


No comments:

Post a Comment