Thursday, 28 January 2010

Hey Boy Hey Girl*

End of examsssss!!! Yeiii :) ..oh,and I passed my Physics exam! Maybe the only one I will but who cares? Exams are over and I am still happy ..happier of course and I like that.. Well I have my friends over tonight, we will go clubbing first and then they will come and sleep at my house!
See, I am making lots of effort to be nice, lovely, adorable and you know what, I actually like it!! The part I don't like is that I went to buy some things for my kitchen for breakfast. I wouldn't want to offer my mustard as breakfast, it woulnd't be polite to have nothing either. So I thought..what do normal ppl eat in the morning? And I bought two different types of juices and two different types of cookies. Well the lady at the supermarket -who totally adores me and I love her for that!- told me to buy a whole bunch of cookies,but told her I don't wish left-overs.. at all! She gave me that strange look and then told me about how important is breakfast and that I don't seem to eat breakfast and I do bad.. blah blah blahhhh.. but whatever..
So my kitchen just got dirty. And I'm at my room with a cup of cherry yogurt,217cals, which seems to be all around my house today. Oh, and I had a steak with grilled vegetables blood test is coming duh!
I also went to the gym for my tae bo class and tmrrw when the 3 girls leave I'm going to do some shopping. I bought a pair of ballerina's shoes from Uterque today, and since I found the perfect ring (long story short,my mom wanted to buy me a ring for my 18th birthday..I'm almost 20 hahaha) I'll buy it tmrrw. Oh and I need pillowcases too.
*by Chemical Brothers




No comments:

Post a Comment