This morning I woke up feeling a little better.. yesterday's paranoia was really exhausting.. Anyways, the feeling what-the-fuck-is-wrong-with-me-since-I-don't-seem-to-loose-any-weight-and-I-think-of-my-ex-and-blah-blah-blahh is finally over!!
Woke up, had tons of cold water and a kiwi; I bought 4 of them and now I don't want to leave them here, they will get bad... I love kiwis :)
So maybe I'll have another one until I fly home. My flight is on 17.30 and it's only 35 minutes so I will be home by this afternoon. Still don't know if I'm happy about this. We will find out soon.. Oh, I weighted myself and I am 57.1 again.. I can't help this..I am working out like there's no tmrrw, I eat kiwis and yogurts, drinking Powerade in order not to faint and still don't seem to loose any weight. Can't wait to do the damn blood test and stop eating steaks and vegetables. Not only they make me fat but they are expensive too.
I don't want to spend my money on food..
So I will propably have to go pack my clothes. Oh, I also bought for my parents a cake ("the one me and my friends eat all the time here,you will love it, I totally love it!!" hahaha.. of course I have tasted it like once..a tiny piece at my frined's house but it was tasty indeed). So they won't get suspicious because they ask me what I eat on the phone and I'm like: ehm..what?
Love ya*

Hi there!
ReplyDeleteNice blog :-) Keep reading your diary :)