Wednesday, 1 December 2010

How fake are they?

In my last post I was asked a really nice question from *Broken*. She said:
"I have a question, why is your blog named like that? It intrigues me."
well you gotta give a name to your blog right? So I kept thinking about a year ago ad finally came up with that title. I have sleeping problems as long as I can remember..so all these sleepless hours in bed instead of counting sheep (how many sheep can you count all these years?) I started making up memories. Stories of what should have happened that day, etc.. Since I was about 15 my stories began to start with that same sentence:
"well, I'm skinny and happy.."

So there you go: Fake.Fading.Memories.

Today I couldn't wake up. My muscles were aching but my scale showed 57.5 so I was beyond happy. My driving lesson went good and I went back to my house to cook. I am one terrible terrible cook! Anyway I couldn't eat the meat so now I'm so hungry.. I decided to post than eat and force myself to the yoga class. My social life has once again drown. I don't want to go outside and already turned down one invitation for coffee. Boo me. I'll go to the gym instead. But weirdly enough that doesn't make me feel better today..

ugh I better end this post now or it wont be pleasant.
All of you take care*

hungry as you may be, look at THIS !

8 comments:

  1. That´s a really good story, thank you for answering =) I´ve also had sleeping problems since I was 15...it sucks big time.
    Try to do something that cheers you up, dance to music you like or watch a good movie and always remember tomorrow will be better =)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. cheers for 57.5 that's great. i turned down a coffee invite today too. blah. have fun at the gym&stay strong, darling.
    xoxo
    zette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the picture, and I agree- do something that cheers you up! The gym is good! Keep it up babe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The title intrigued me before, but I love the explanation!!

    And awesome thinspo, stay strong beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looove the explanation though it sucks that you have this insomnia (the way I like to put it) issues..

    Love, x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I knew thats what your blog title meant! I do the same thing every night, I thought every one did. I make up so many different scenarios.. I'm always super cute, skinny, wearing the best outfits and playing out situations that could happen.. like running into a hot guy and stuff.
    I have a HUGE imagination hahah

    I'm so glad the scale went down for you, such a good feeling! I hope the gym went well girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the weight :-] I hope your day gets better dear, it sounds like you're in a funk!

    Stay strong and beautiful,
    xoxo,
    b.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been talking to myself and making up stories my whole life and in every single one, I'm gorgeous and skinny and loved and adored by everyone and my life is often perfect.

    I hate that they're fake and that I have to fake and make up stories about my life.

    ReplyDelete