Hmm let's see..since my last post some things have changed: I visited my summer house and saw my dog (oh she has gone big!), highlighted my hair -that copper colour which makes my light brown hair just tiny bit of red-ish. Oh, and got a little "present". Valmane. That is valerian extract, small white crazy pills.. my mom told a doctor about my non-stop head aching and she gave her the pills. Now I am officially crazy, I know this is pure natural but oh well.
I am more calm now..I don't know if the pills are working, probably three per day will do something but I am calm and smiling. I don't want to cry again.. I stopped the massive eating too, so maybe I can look normal until Christmas Day. I mean not loose, but de-bloat (?).
Can me and my dog look like that? nah, actually my dog is prettier
.. so could it just be me?
her legs are amazing. i bet yours are too! take care :)
ReplyDeleteI hope you have a good Christmas :D
ReplyDeleteDont get snowed out if it starts snowing again! :o I nearly got snowed in at school last week.. :/
Hope you have a great holidayy :)
<3
I´m glad you´re feeling better =) and that your sister came home!
ReplyDeleteHave a great Chrismas!!
xx
I picked up mig brother today (from the airport), he was an hour delayed but now he is home ! yay..
ReplyDeleteLove the pic <3
I'm sorry you get headaches. I get them too and all I want to do is lie on a cold marble floor in the dark silence and cry until it goes away. Glad the pills are helping though. I read about them online. Maybe I'll try them:) My dogs always put me in a better mood. Animals are so much more dependable than people haha. I hope that things continue to look up for you. Stay strong beautiful<3
ReplyDeleteI am glad that you have pills against your headaches, especially now it makes you smile because thats what you deserve. To smile and be happy.
ReplyDeleteEverything in Europe is one big fucked up mess because of the snow and ice... Sigh.
I wish I looked like that, beautiful!!
Love, x
Have a Merry Christmas! And enjoy the time with your sister.
ReplyDeleteHello girls I was playing around with my blogger settings and I have accidentally deleted my whole blogging account and have had to create a new one!! If you could please support me and follow my journey and I will happily follow yours!! I'm just out to hear everyone's story =)
ReplyDeletehttp://miss-bree-2011.blogspot.com/
You can expect to see my daily intake, exercise, Thinspiration and a lot more =)
Thank you girls
“Keep your dreams alive. Understand to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination, and dedication. Remember all things are possible for those who believe.”
Bree =)
P.S. I luv your blog =)
your dog is such a cutiieee
ReplyDelete