At university today there was a huge mess, I really didn't care about the problem that existed. They are all being unreasonable and I won't be part of it just because the majority wants to mess everything up.
We have a presentation next Monday (less than a week) and we haven't even started. Oh, how mad I am..I really would prefer to do it myself than be THIS nervous until Monday.
In addition to that, I'm leaving for my hometown next Thursday and I don't know where my fish is going to go. I mean I can't take him with me, I'm flying there: so no liquids..
Problems, problems, problems..
And what am I doing? Eating pasta. Lol.
I have to get myself together, I really do. I have only two weeks until Christmas. I need super powers to fix everything.
The only thing is that it's starting to get cold! It was about time I think. Of course the lowest we could reach was 15 Celsius degrees but we'll take it.
Oh and last night movie: The Prestige. Love love loved it!
Tonight's movie? Inception.
off for a run at the harbour, I hope you are all doing great!
pure perfection
Don't let the other people get to you. the project will get done...it always does. And enjoy inception:) It's a great movie. That picture is beautiful. <3 Hang in there, we are almost done
ReplyDeleteThe proyect will get done sweetie, don´t worry so much.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy the movies
xx
Aww is there no one who can take care of your little fish? You'll kick that presentation's ass, don't worry!
ReplyDeleteThat picture honestly is pure perfection, how gorgeous can anyone get?
Love, x
Inception is like the best movie ever x
ReplyDeleteGive yourself a break honey; sounds like you have a lot going on right now and maybe food is the one thing you should let go of and not worry too much about...just a thought! :)
ReplyDeleteThe Prestige and Inception are the MOST amazing movies EVER! You're seriously so lucky - those are like the two best movie nights in a row :D Soooo jealous >.<
xoxo <3
I hope you find someone to take care of your fish! That's the only downside to having pets--you can never go anywhere.
ReplyDeleteYou must tell us how Inception is in your next post--I haven't seen it yet. :D
<3
"A run at the harbor" sounds insanely refreshing, lucky you! Haha- my car's said 2 degrees C for the past week. So yes, 15 is not that bad! (For some reason, my car reads in Celsius instead of Fahrenheit. Probably because it's originally Swedish. =P) Hope you had a great day! ♥
ReplyDeletexo
Victoria
What a gorgeous picture! So inspiring.
ReplyDeleteI hope things calm down for you soon!
Stay strong and beautiful,
b.
i like the pic :)
ReplyDeletedo they have automatic feeders for fish? lol i hope that wasnt TOO stupid a question lol...or you could give it to a friend while you're gone? idk, but good luck with that and everything else!
you're strong!! i know you can do it :D :D
XOXOXOXXXX