Friday, 10 December 2010

A good morning

Hmm after an hour of crying like a baby on the phone to my sister who is at London (sorry for the bill, sister), 6 chocolate cookies, four cups of hot tea and 2 more of just boiled water I finally managed to calm down.

I also found a bath soap with cherry blossoms that is calming enough so I had a bath too. I slept quite well, dreaming of nightmares about the presentation (I have got to calm down!) and waking up in the middle of the night at some guy that played the guitar outside of my window..
Today's plan is: one cup of coffee with 4 hazelnuts for breakfast, then going at university to work on that presentation, then chicken salad (400cals) for lunch and then if I'm hungry after yoga, some boiled broccoli. It's a good start I think. I have only a week left till I fly to my home town, so there's not much I can do but I will try.
My whole body is in pain because of yoga and because my period is about to come (yes, all the crying has something to do with hormones too).

In order to make me feel better, my sister said she went to Topshop for me and got me some new undies (I love Topshop undies), a nice lace top, and that she is going to give me her iphone, cause she is switching to 4. Now this is a phone I would never buy for myself, so I'm happy that she's giving me her old one.
*My sister is the only person in the world I know who truly loves me and wants to make me happy no matter what. When we were little, my mom tells us, that whenever she was yelling at me, my sister would just feel nauseated and throw up.

Thank you for all the support girls. I feel very lucky to have you.

the left one is so skinny, so stylish, so happy
..so perfect

8 comments:

  1. It's true, both girls in the pic are just perfect in my eyes!
    I'm sorry you're feeling sad, hun :'(
    I know this is easier said than done, but try your best to focus on the positive! You have a lot of accomplishments to be happy about:
    - hundreds of blog followers who love you
    - yoga progress (otherwise you wouldn't be in pain from it :P )
    - a great intake plan
    - soooo much more!
    - Also, you're "guilty" of being just awesome.
    :] :] :]
    XOXOXOXOXXXX ~ Miana

    ReplyDelete
  2. I´m very emotional too, I´m about to get my period and hormons are driving me crzy!
    You did good in taking a nice relaxing bath, doing something to pamper and calm you.
    You´ll feel better after you get your period, at least i always do =)
    The Intake sounds great and that you are in pain from yoga means you´re doing it good =)
    Your sister sounds awsom
    I hope today is better for you sweetie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. it sounds like you have the loveliest sister ever. you're lucky to have one that cares about you so so much!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, Isobel :) Don't fret too much! We're here for you. I hope these PMS blues don't have their hold on you for too much longer. Remember to take a bit of time to just smile :D Love!

    xo
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! i wish my sister was more like that! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. great sister and you are great too.
    Everything gonna be alright.
    Stay Strong.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that picture! The two girls are gorgeous :)

    Your sister sounds like a lovely girl! And now you get an iPhone! Yay! They really are awesome phones. Good luck on this week before flying home, you'll make some progress! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Enjoy the iPhone. Siblings are great. Hope things are going okay!

    ReplyDelete