Sorry I didn't post last night but I was having a panic attack and just couldn't handle anything. I have bitten my nails, oh they look so horrible. Just a little history, I haven't bitten my nails like that since I was 16. That is four years, thank you very much.
That is the reason why I have always nail polish on. But yesterday nothing stopped me. And I really wonder why...
Anyway, I had my blood tests this morning. It was torture to wake up at 8 but I made it and this evening the results will be out. Let's see..
I hope you are all lot better than me.
I'm really trying to cheer myself up. Oh, and scale is still 57.5 so no news with that.
love the outfit*
Panic attacks suck, I hope you feel better now.
ReplyDeleteI have to make blood tests today, I hope my anemia hasn´t gotten worst.
The scale will move, try to be patient(though i know how hard it is)
I love that outfit too!
Feel better sweetie
xx
Ohh the panic attacks. Booh them! They suck, hope you're okay, and that the results from your bloodtests will be okay, hopefully there's nothing wrong!!
ReplyDeleteI loooooove those legs! Screw the outfit if i'd look like that I'd walk around naked all day.
:)
Good to hear something from you babes :)
Love, xx
Panic attacks are not good! Always wanted to wear cutoffs. Hope your test results are good!
ReplyDelete