All right, it's not full but that's a lot of coffee for one day.. and there's still a cup left! Stupid designer of my coffee machine, why the heck would you not put a sign for when water is enough for one single person?? I'm trying to imagine when it's enough, and I always end up with at least 3 cups of black coffee. Great.
Today I woke up feeling good and it got even better. Opening my facebook page I realised that S. liked my profile pic! Oh it felt so good! I mean it sounds stupid but S. -let me briefly inform you- is the one. Or maybe was. He was my first love, he was everything I wanted from a guy and everything I will ever ask for. And he is not mine. He was, just not any more. A long time ago. And it's much complicated.
Anyway I tend to forget what I want to say when I talk about him so let me get to the point: *he still remembers me* ..and that's when a girly silly stupid little dance starts.. I'm a psycho, thank you.
Tmrrw is supermarket and bills day. I'm thinking maybe I get this time black eyed peas, instead of the green long ones and some more low fat yogurts. Today I had two bananas, a small plate of these long peas with some plain pasta, my pill and the 3 cups of coffee. I have one cup of coffee left and my second pill of the day. Maybe I'll skip both, either way makes no difference.
The weather is nice, gets nicer by the days, so it will be summer weather soon :)
Can't wait to wear my old gladiator sandals even if it's with long jeans and no shorts. That last one will take a while for me. Not long though *
this all sounds so familiar.
ReplyDeletei guess we all get in these situations with lost loves. but in the end we realize we still are at the beginning and you will love again.
it just burns now.
I love black eyed peas. I bet the sandals will look good.
ReplyDelete