Well yesterday and today I have been studying a bit, eating a bit.. neither things I like so I did not want to post tonight. But I also did some abs and butt practise I found on youtube, and I feel nice about that.
I so enjoy working out!
ALERT! Did I tell you? On Saturday I'm going to the beach. Tatannn!! I mean with other girls but still, I'll have to wear a swimsuit omg!
So I have to do sth, I say!! I went to the grocery store and took stawberries, 3 apples, 2 kiwis and 4 carrots. I also have one 2%fat yogurt and a tomato. What do you say? I say I don't go to the supermarket until next Monday, so I'll just have these, and much coffee :)
*Last night was so awesome! A friend of mine plays DJ at a bar, so we hanged out there with other students and I got to meet losts of ppl as he is kinda popular at his department (psysics that is). Oh, and I met this guy that lives near my house at my hometown, he is cute but of course younger.. blaaahh, what's with me and the younger guys?? ! So we went there at about 3 and we left at 2am..
I had sooo much fun at last!
No comments:
Post a Comment