
Oh this morning couldn’t have been better!! I woke up so mad cause of a stupid guy who kept calling me all night long and just opened my laptop to see what you girls have been up to, the only thing I could do to cheer me up..
So guess what: Silly Girl has given me the Beautiful Blogger Award!! <3
So now I have to pick five bloggers to award this to! I know some of you may already have been awarded, but oh well :)
1. So the first one I have to give it back to Silly Girl (NotesFromtheVoices). You were the first one to give me such lovely comments, and I am so amazed by your strength and your kindness in each and every one of your posts!! Oh, and I always love the songs you put on the side bar!
2. The second one has to be Sottile (Now It’s All Collapsed). I love your posts and your stories and of course the fact that you study to be a vet (we will all be in the huge medicine world one day!!).
3. Even though I’m a new follower to her blog, I have to choose embre (leak) for my next Beautiful Blogger Award. Her posts are so inspiring!!
4. PrettyWreck (Control) has to be the next one. She is steadily loosing all the weight she wants and I admire her for that. Her posts are always full of emotions and I laughed so much at the one with the barbies!!
5. The last one is awarded to Mina Belle (Dreams to be Desired) because has a little online pet, which I love and because she was so kind and brave to show us pictures of the prom and tell all the gossip about it, which I was so impatiently waiting for!!
I wish I could give some more of these… You girls are my secret world, I laugh with your stories and I cry with your struggles.
I wish we could all go for a coffee one day, I think we would have a lot to say :)
Thank you! I love your blog because of your spirit.
ReplyDelete:D
ReplyDeleteAwwww Thank you ha ha
Aubergina tends to be a very popular product of my blog XD ha ha
Oh, thank you SOO much!! Love you! xoxoxo
ReplyDelete